Firstly, to
understand how your unconscious mind can help you achieve success, you should
know how your unconscious mind works. Unconscious/subconscious mind is your
integral mind that controls almost 90% of your life. The thoughts that flow,
the automatic activities you do (like brushing and walking) are all a part of the unconscious mind.
Your unconscious mind builds your life in numerous ways that you are not aware of. Once you get a glimpse of how your mind works then you will be able effectively to redirect
your unconscious mind towards things that you want.
The unconscious mind
is your slave.
It means, it obeys
whatever you tell and makes your life in that way. Sometimes, we tend to say
things like "Life is unfair", "I am worthless" and many
negative statements. Our unconscious mind hears all that and makes our life the
way we speak.
That is why
sometimes we feel that our life is always dull no matter what. It is the
instructions which we give to our minds! We need to tune them to experience a
better life. (I recommend you to read my "Self-talk" blog to
understand how to talk to yourself)
Pre-requisites to
understand before jumping right away to the ultimate success formula
You need to believe
in the law of attraction principle. And should have a clear understanding of
it. (Click here to read my law of attraction blog)
To give you an
overview, Law of attraction is based on the principle that like attracts like.
This means that
whatever you think is what you attract into your life. Your subconscious mind
is a goal-getter and the type of things you think will be a goal to it. So, you
need to think right so that your subconscious mind reaches out to grab the
right opportunity you need to move forward in your life.
There are many laws of attraction methods and tools that will fuel your thinking pattern and direct
your subconscious mind into the right place to achieve your goal. But the most
significant and the best tool is Visualization.
The Ultimate method
So, as I said
Visualization is the best method that will help you to achieve success in
whatever goal you have set.
Visualization or for
the matter of fact any law of attraction tools works based on the subconscious
mind. The subconscious mind does not differentiate between imagination and
reality. It thinks that whatever you are imagining is reality and it is
happening to you. That is why you cry and get goosebumps while watching a
movie.
Ok, now coming to
the point. Visualization is a technique where you actually imagine yourself
in the future, where you have already achieved that goal. When you imagine,
your subconscious mind thinks that that is real, and it
changes the perspective of things around you so that you can find opportunities
to make it a reality.
To make it simple
let me give you a true example of my life. I was starting my coaching practice.
And I was desperately looking for clients. I did not get clients for six months
even after getting my certificate. It was quite hard for me. So, one day I decided
that I am going to manifest my clients. I actually made a vision board poster
of me getting clients and helping them achieve their truest potential. I also
visualized my bank account gets credited with the amount of money I received
from coaching. I kept on doing this every day and night. I had the vision board
stuck in my room wall and also I had it as my phone's wallpaper.
After this, I
started getting so many signs of my potential clients. No, I did not get my
client right after I visualized it. It took almost 3 to 4 months. But I did not
leave the hope because I put in a lot of effort to build my own program and I
also did it with so much passion.
Visualization is
just a tool to help you fasten your process of success. Please do not think
that you will get what you want without putting in the effort. Ok coming back,
I started marketing myself and withing 15 days of my marketing I received
almost 30 leads out of which 10 became my potential clients. And you know what,
I even visualized the date, month and the slot the clients are going to choose.
And that is what happened. Just as I visualized.
I know, this is
magic. But I can guarantee you that if you do the visualization process with
whole heart while also putting in the work then you will receive what you have
asked for.
Types of
Visualization
1. Vision board
This is the most
prominent one. Here, you just create a board where you stick pictures of your
goal. Importantly, specify the date you are looking forward to achieving your
goal. Your mind loves clarity and it is important that you give that to your
mind.
2. Journaling
Journal your goal
with a past tense. Write as if you have already achieved your goal. And read
that out loud daily and feel all the feelings that you experience when you
would have already achieved what you set your eye on. Live that experience of
achieving the goal. This will definitely speed up the process.
You can easily
redirect your unconscious mind to success using visualization.



Comments
Post a Comment